Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Never Ending Pork Belly

If you have been following my blog the last few days you will be aware that I have made Toulouse Sausages and also Chorizo.  These tasty delicacies came from the same untrimmed pork belly.



It came with skin and a rack of ribs.  After trimming the ribs off so I could make sausages, I stated to my lovely wife that the dog would be getting a Christmas present.


She tut-tutted, wagged her finger and put my nose infront of this recipe:

Vietnamese Sesame Pork Spare Ribs


  • 1 1/2 lbs (~600g) pork spareribs , the little ones
  • scallions , finely sliced (spring onion)
  • tablespoons sesame seeds 
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • tablespoons fish sauce
  • tablespoons honey
  • teaspoon flour
  • teaspoon sugar

  • Marinate the ribs


    Grill on the Hibachi

    Chargrill some zucchini and serve with roast jacket potatoes

    Enjoy!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment